Luke 23:50 - 24:12
What stands out to you? What do you see or hear?
- Has following Jesus always been what you expected it to be like? How is following Jesus different for you now then it was when you first came to faith in him?
- Have there been times when you questioned if following Jesus was the right direction for you? What caused you to question following him? What kept you following him?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:12 - 21. If Jesus’ death on the cross atoned for our sins why is the resurrection so important? What difference does it make if we see all of life through the lens of the resurrection?
- When we look at Luke 24 we see three responses to the empty tomb - believer, skeptic and seeker. Of the skeptics that you know, what do you think is their greatest ‘hang up’ regarding Jesus? Do you know any seekers? If so, is there something that God is calling to you to do to help them in their journey to know Jesus?
- During the service, we saw folks from our church family sharing about how following Jesus has changed the direction of their life. How long have you followed Jesus? If you look back over that time, would you say that it was worth it? Why or why not?