COMMUNITY Study Questions
- Would you consider yourself to be a “peaceful” person? What do you think makes someone peaceful?
- What makes peace elusive to find? What factors do you think contribute to this in your own life?
- Read John 14:25-27
- What “phony peace” from the world do you find yourself turning to when you feel anxious, tired or stressed out?
- The Bible tells us that Jesus has “MADE PEACE” for us. How is the peace Jesus gives different than the peace the world offers?
- How do we distinguish between behaviour modification and character development? How can we work to grow in your faith (prayer, Bible, disciplines, etc) without thinking we can save ourselves?
- Is there something holding you back from abiding in Jesus (anxiety, depression, etc.)? How can we as a community support you in this part of your journey?
- Continued prayer for the Hull family as they walk through the treatment of their 2 year olds Leukemia treatment.
- Prayer for Pastor Daniel, his wife Deseree and son Linden as they begin to serve and become part of our Ridge Church family.
- Prayer for those in our circles that are struggling with mental health/illness and that we would reach out and let them know they are known and thought of by us
- Prayer for our own mental health -- and the ability to abide in Christ...