Reflection / Application Questions
- How can you practically rejoice in the Lord during this season?
- Pastor Jonathan mentioned, “The more you try to control everything, the greater the stress, anxiety, and fear that you experience.”
- Where do you see this evident in your life? What is preventing you from letting go of control?
- What is one thing you can do this week to bring your focus back to God and increase your trust in Him?
- Who do you need to call? Where is God opening a door for you to serve?
- Pray about your anxieties; be honest and express them specifically to God. Perhaps start with, “God I’m scared about…”
- Give thanks for who God is and what He has done.
- Pray for the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, to guard our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)
- Pray along with Job, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.” (Job 1:21)
- Pray for opportunities to love and serve others this week.
Please continue to give generously. You can find various options at http://www.ridgebaptist.ca/give
Sign-up for “rightnow MEDIA”
Stay up to date and connected…
Website homepage: https://www.ridgebaptist.ca